After terminating my insurance and contacting the representative Peggy Ann Mason in Roseville, Ca several times; Colonial Penn Life Insurance Co has been taken the premium of $ 94,47 from my checking account in January and February.Contacted Peggy again, no answer, no results.

Had problem all through last year with my medical bills being paid. Am very frustrated!Hope to get my money back.

Went to ER in January, and bill was refused being paid, and representative wanted me to do the calling to get invoice straightened out, call my primary caregiver because he was not filling out the forms right.

I never had to do this before nor even received an bill!It took the insurance co till November last year to pay the bill and I still had to pay $ 150.00 besides.

Had an Experience with Colonial Penn Life Insurance?

Comments

If 'they' are still taking it out of your paycheck, you're pissed at the wrong person.Automatic deductions are between you and your employer.

If Colonial Penn is not offering the service, your employer might be leaving the money in their accounts.But the insurance vendor would not be the one adjusting your paycheck withdrawals.

AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more